Looking where else you can get some Russian practice? Check out the links below.
Do you run a Russian learning site yourself? Drop me a message and let’s exchange the links!
- Be sure, it isn’t a boring Grammar course, it is a real chat on different topics which can be heard in everyday life. It is a chance to listen to the native speakers talking at home, at work, at the shop, at the party, etc. Also you can listen to Russian Slang!
- This is an educational portal for Russian language learners where you can find everything that you need in 1 place: text documents, video tutorial, tests for self-improvement, blog and of course help and support. The founder Anastasia Polo: « I don’t like just to teach people the Russian language- I also want to present my culture to you all. So, learning with me is not only about grammar lessons, it is also about modern cultural trends, about significant Russian impact on art and literature and of course about the ineffable and incomprehensible Russian soul».
- New Youtube channel Russian From Home welcomes you! The channel has been created for people, who have recently started learning Russian. We are trying to make learning easier for you, this is why we are using pictures to teach you words and phrases , dialogs for you to repeat and remember grammar constructions, games to learn Russian alphabet! Join and let's learn Russian together!
- The website www.RussianLessonOnline.com is a unique internet resource for foreigners, which provides Russian language training geared to the members of the English-speaking business community. It was designed and developed as a comprehensive online language training program which has been very successful to happy clients. With this website, learners can study Russian language by themselves since the courses have the necessary instructions and lessons were placed in the right order. The website offers materials for every level, from absolute beginner to the advanced Russian speaker.
- Russificate is a free Russian Language Blog for learners of all levels and Russian language teachers. It was officially recognized as one of the Best Russian Language Blogs 2010-2016. It contains a great variety of grammar, vocabulary and communication exercises, podcasts, reading materials, Russian songs with exercises, etc.
- That is a Russian online school for private lessons via Zoom, Skype, or other video call services. The brand proposes modern communicative methodic, reasonable prices, individual approach to students, free coursebooks, certified teachers, convenient payments through PayPal and credit cards, and a free 30-minutes introductory lesson.
- Learn Russian with RussianPod101! No more dry, out of date textbook story lines! Here at RussianPod101, you'll learn Russian with fun, interesting and culturally relevant lessons that are easy to listen to. But not only are they fun - they're effective too!
- Free online Russian grammar and vocabulary course for beginners. The lessons are accompanied by audios and quizzes. Available in English, Spanish and French.
- If you are just stating to learn Russian, this is a good place to master the Russian alphabet. The course is build by a principle "from easy letters to more difficult ones" and includes multiple audio examples so you can start reading in Russian after learning just a few first letters. There, you will also find tips about pronunciation, printable worksheets to practice handwritten Russian, a quiz to check yourself and, if you want, you can find out how to write your name in Russian. Available in English and French. Spanish version is coming.
- Real Russian Club is a language portal created by Daria Molchanova, a certified Russian language teacher. She offers free audio and video lessons based on the TPRS method (studying with funny stories). Join now and learn the Russian language effortlessly!
- A site on how to learn Russian as a foreigner. You’ll find in detail what the experiences are from Jamy (a Dutch guy) on how he’s learning Russian. Tips, tricks, useful strategies & helpful resources.
- Hundreds of free audio and video lessons for intermediate and advanced learners. Weekly articles written in two languages.
- Russian Voice offers effective online Russian courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners. Take Russian Skype lessons with a professional native Russian teacher. Read easy Russian short stories. Listen to Russian podcasts and songs. Watch Russian video lessons and TV shows. Find here free Russian phrasebooks, picture vocabulary and culture tips for different life situations.
- The goal of this site is to provide you with everyday opportunity to enrich your Russian vocabulary. The site includes: Russian Word of the Day with examples and audio, Russian lesson of the Day with multiple quizzes, Russian verb conjugations, Russian declension tool, free newsletter with exercises, Russian flashcards with ability to record learned vocabulary, and other features. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced Russian learner, you can definitely benefit from this resource. Available in English, Spanish and French.
- Ever wanted to learn to swear in Russian? This site can help you with that. Discover a collection of most common Russian swears and insults including Russian mat - the words that no Russian teacher will tell you about.